The Great Goose Quiz
Quiz 6 is about sorcery
The Sorcerer is magical. How is your arcane knowledge?
- The Elixir of Love, like The Sorcerer, features a love potion. Who composed the opera?
- So who, in 1963 sang about a numbered love potion?
- Pat Boone referred to the same potion in 1964. What was his song titled?
- Cyndi Lauper had a go at the love potion too in I'll Kiss You. What number tipple did she try?
- The largest teapot in the world is 13ft high. Where is it?
- How did Hugo's sawing a lady in half trick go in Hitchcock's Sorcerer's Apprentice?
- Who wrote The Sorcerer's Apprentice?
- What is the skyscraper at 70 St Mary Axe known as?
- The video game We Happy Few features joy pills. Can you guess the name of the fictional town it is set in?
- Sangazure is of course blue blood, but what is Pointdextre?
Answers in the next edition of GanderS...