The goose gives the answers
We hope you enjoyed the location quiz in our last issue of GanderS. Here are the answers:
- Barataria - The Gondoliers. It's in the title.
- Castle Adamant - Princess Ida's fortress.
- Castle Bunthorne - Patience. Bunthorne's gaff.
- Girton - Utopia. Where the Princess has been.
- Margate - Cox and Box. The location of the lover.
- Mount Olympus - Thespis. Tricky, but it's where the actors get to rule.
- Peckham and Camberwell - Trial by Jury. Venues for passion.
- Pfennig Halbpfennig - The Grand Duke is set in the Duchy.
- Portsmouth - Pinafore. Where the bumboat woman is based.
- Rederring - Ruddigore. The village with the professional bridesmaids.
- St. Mary Axe - Sorcerer. Wellington's shop.
- Titipu - Mikado. Sadly lacking in executions.
- Tower of London - Yeomen. Grim, but Dame Carruthers loves it.
- Tremorden Castle - Pirates. Bought by the Major General. Ancestors included.
- Westminster - Iolanthe. The posh end where their lordships sit.